51°F
Sponsored by

Town of Oneida house destroyed by fire

A home in the Town of Oneida was destroyed in a fire today.
TOWN OF ONEIDA, Wis. (WFRV) - A home in the Town of Oneida was destroyed in a fire today.

The fire broke out around 11 A.M. on Crooks Rd. 

No one was hurt, but firefighters say the house was a total loss.

They believe the fire may have been caused by a faulty dryer.

Several fire departments were called to respond. It took them over three hours to contain the fire.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Find more Local News Feeds here:
facebook.pngtwittericon.pngrss-icon.png