Green Bay police have issued someh helpful reminders:
- Home owners should keep lights on so the kids can see.
- Make sure you wear costumes that don't obstruct your vision and that people can see you in the dark.
- Have a flash light and cell phone on hand
- Always trick-or-treat in a group or with an adult.
- If allowing your kids to trick-or-treat without an adult make sure you know where they will be going
- Examine all candy before your kids start digging into their stash.
Copyright Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.