Bellevue home severly damaged in fire

Brown County ( WFRV) A Bellevue family is out of their home after a fire ripped through early Saturday morning.

The Bellevue Fire and Rescue Department was called to the home on Warm Springs Drive just after two Saturday morning.

The residents had been alerted by their smoke detector and had gotten out safely.

When crews arrived heavy smoke and fire was coming from the chimney area.

Fire officials say when crews attempted to enter the home they heard an explosion and backed out.  They believe the explosion was probably due to a structural collapse within the home.

The home was severely damaged.

No one was hurt.

The Brown County Fire Investigation team is assisting with the investigation.

 


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Veterans Day Salutes
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Tundraland Free Bath Makeover 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Home for the Holidays 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Storm Team 5 Skyview Network
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Burkes Big Bucks 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News