Carbon Monoxide scare at a De Pere apartment complex

- DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV)- Two people have been taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare at an apartment complex in De Pere.

Firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide when they arrived at Burgoyne Lake Estates earlier today. Officials said the high levels were due to a heating unit.

The building was evacuated and vented out. A total of six people had to be checked for symptoms of carbon monoxide poising.

We'll update this story as it develops. Check back later.


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • LPGA
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Our Town 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • June Dairy Month 2017
  • Your Local Experts
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Movie Listings
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center