- Crosby led the NFL with 50 points and 13 field goals in October as the Packers posted a 4-0 record.
- His 50 points were 11 more than the next player (NICK FOLK, 39) in the NFL and 15 more than the No. 2 player (PHIL DAWSON, 35) in the NFC.
- Crosby had at least one field goal in all four October contests, including three games with at least three field goals made. He made five field goals in Week 5, had four field goals in Week 6 and converted three field goals in Week 8. Crosby also connected on all 11 PATs during the month.
- He was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week in Week 5.
- In his seventh season from Colorado, this is Crosby’s second career Player of the Week Award (November 2007).
- Crosby and RYAN LONGWELL (three) are the only Packers to be named Special Teams Player of the Month multiple times.
Eddie Lacy: NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month
· - Lacy, a second-round selection (No. 61 overall) out of Alabama, leads the NFL in rushing in October with 395 yards with a league-high 97 carries. He scored two touchdowns and had 11 receptions for 47 yards.
· - Lacy can be the first Packers rookie running back to lead the NFL in rushing yards in a calendar month since JOHN BROCKINGTON in 1971.
· - He ranks third in the league – and leads all rookies – with 442 scrimmage yards during the month.
- Lacy rushed for at least 80 yards in all four games during the month and is the first Packers rookie running back to register four consecutive 80-yard rushing games.
· - He had at least 95 scrimmage yards in all four October games and is the first Packers rookie running back to record 95+ scrimmage yards in four consecutive games in the same calendar month.
· -Lacy rushed for 99 yards in Week 5, had a career-high 120 rushing yards in Week 6, recorded 108 scrimmage yards in Week 7 and finished the month with 112 scrimmage yards in Week 8. He finished the month with three consecutive games with at least 100 scrimmage yards.
- Lacy joins SAMKON GADO (November 2005) as the only Packers to be named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month.
· - Lacy is the first player from Alabama to be named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month since Atlanta wide receiver JULIO JONES in December 2011.