52°F
Sponsored by

Carbon Monoxide scare at a De Pere apartment complex

Two people have been taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare at Burgoyne Lake Estates.
DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV)- Two people have been taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare at an apartment complex in De Pere.

Firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide when they arrived at Burgoyne Lake Estates earlier today. Officials said the high levels were due to a heating unit.

The building was evacuated and vented out. A total of six people had to be checked for symptoms of carbon monoxide poising.

We'll update this story as it develops. Check back later.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Find more Local News Feeds here:
facebook.pngtwittericon.pngrss-icon.png

Facebook Activity