WFRV-TV Local 5 has an opening for a part-time Camera Operator in the evening.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate studio & remote cameras, floor direct and run teleprompter during live broadcasts and other programming.
- Set up the studio for broadcasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Technical degree in Digital Electronics, Broadcasting, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Experience with other broadcast-related equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Includes weekend work.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to:
News Production Manager
1181 East Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
WFRV and WJMN Television Stations and Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. are an equal opportunity employer.