Click here for the link:
Follow the conversation using #KidsDrChat No co-pay for Dr. Sue's advice!
New to Twitter chatting? Here's how to get started:
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following us!
3) On Tuesday, September 25 at 8:00 p.m. CT, visit twitter.com and search for #KidsDrChat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your comment or advice and include the hashtag #KidsDrChat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Hope to tweet you!The Kids Doctor can be seen every Wednesday morning on WFRV-TV's Local 5 First News. A series of videos are also available online at http://wearegreenbay.com/news/kidsdr