36°F
Sponsored by

Overnight House Fire in Manitowoc

One person was taken to the hospital after a fire on the south side of Manitowoc.
MANITOWOC, Wisc. (WFRV) One person was taken to the hospital after a fire on the south side of Manitowoc.

Just before 11pm, a man living in a home in the 900 block of S. 40th Street woke up to smoke alarms going off. He alerted other family members in the home to get out and call 911.

The fire was found in the basement of the home. Firefighters were able to quickly put it out.

A man inside the home was taken to a local hospital for smoke inhalation.

The fire remains under investigation.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
Find more Local News Feeds here:
facebook.pngtwittericon.pngrss-icon.png

Facebook Activity