PHOTO: Dudley Birder Hall, the former St. Boniface Church, will see its first full school year of use as a performance space at
Activity starts today, Monday, Aug. 26, with the opening of two exhibitions in the
Here are highlights of the listed events:
- Along with the annual All Saints Day Concert of the Dudley Birder Chorale on Oct. 25, a party will be held for chorus alumni and supporters to mark the 40th anniversary of the 150-voice chorus. Dudley Birder will conduct the concert. He is the namesake of the newly renovated building on campus where student recitals will take place.
- Coming exhibitions include “The
- Campus-generated plays include the comical “The Inspector General,” Nov. 1 to 9, and “Young Frankenstein,” Jan. 29 to Feb. 2.
- Community productions include the whodunit, “The Mousetrap,” Sept. 13 to 21, the children’s story, “The Neverending Story,” Sept. 26 to 29, and annual performances of “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” Nov. 15 to 24, and “The Nutcracker,” Nov. 29 to Dec. 1.
- The show troupe Knights on Broadway presents “Christmas with the Knights 2013,” Dec. 18 to 20.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.