APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – Appleton’s Stoneyard Darboy Bar and Grill will be permanently closing its doors due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Stoneyard Darboy shared the news of its upcoming closure on Thursday afternoon through its Facebook page. The post read:
“To all our valued customers, unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Stoneyard Darboy has made the difficult decision to permanently close the doors Sunday, October 18 at the end of the business day.”
The bar and grill notes that its Appleton and Greenville locations will remain open at this time.
- Former Packer, Hall of Famer Herb Adderley dies at 81
- Pres. Trump schedules another Wisconsin visit ahead of Election Day
- Two Rivers monument honors lives lost in one of Wisconsin’s deadliest shipwrecks
- Brown County health officials issue second Public Health Emergency COVID-19 Alert
- Dodge County Sheriff’s Office looking for Huber inmate that failed to return to jail