APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – ThedaCare celebrated the discharge of their 89th confirmed coronavirus patient on Monday.
New London native Ozzie Bruss, 89, spent nearly a week at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton after testing positive for COVID-19.
In late April, ThedaCare celebrated the discharge of its 11th confirmed coronavirus patient.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Coronavirus: Whole theater season moved by Green Bay troupe
- Muggy and hot tomorrow before storms arrive late
- Seymour Burger Fest rolls on despite watered-down crowds
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Suamico’s 1st annual Sunflower Festival in full bloom