APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – ThedaCare celebrated the discharge of their 89th confirmed coronavirus patient on Monday.
New London native Ozzie Bruss, 89, spent nearly a week at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton after testing positive for COVID-19.
In late April, ThedaCare celebrated the discharge of its 11th confirmed coronavirus patient.
- Newsmaker Sunday: Traumatic brain injuries and what symptoms to watch out for
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Green Bay Police Officer has minor injuries after vehicle collision
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Two brands of stage classics get merry makeovers in Oshkosh
- Mother’s Day rain chance, temperatures warming up