(WFRV) – Bellin Health has announced an additional site to administer the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Bellin Health Marinette Clinic at 2820 Roosevelt Road will be an additional location in the Northwoods.
Hours for both the Marinette and Oconto site are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Vaccinations are by appointment only for the following groups:
- Patients and community members age 65-plus
- Police, fire and EMS personnel, correctional staff
- Residents in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
- Frontline healthcare personnel
Individuals may schedule via their MyBellinHealth account (free and available to patients and non-patients alike) or by calling the Bellin Health COVID-19 hotline at (920) 445-7313.
Original Story: Bellin Health administering COVID-19 vaccines for those 65+ starting January 25
Jan 19, 2021, 4:21 p.m.
(WFRV) Bellin Health has announced they are opening additional COVID-19 vaccination sites for those 65 years old and older.
Starting Monday, January 25, individuals 65 years old and older can schedule a vaccination time on their MyBellinHealth account or by calling the COVID-19 hotline at (920) 445-7313. You do not need to be a Bellin patient in order to schedule a vaccine appointment.
They will given at the following locations:
- Bellin Health Ashwaubenon clinic campus
- Oconto Bellin Health Bond Community Center
- Marinette: details will be shared once available
Appointment availability will be dependent on vaccine supply.