(WFRV) – Brown County officials are providing information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine on Jan. 13.
Those on the call include:
- Claire Paprocki, Brown County Health Dept. PIO
- Dr. Michael Landrum, Bellin Health Infectious Disease Specialist
- Dr. Ravi Vi, Oneida Comprehensive Health Division physician
- Dr. Jessica Leszczynski, Prevea/HSHS Ob/Gyn
- Dr. Donald Beno, Aurora BayCare Medical Center pediatrician
The full briefing will be streamed above starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Live, in-person ‘Menoma Mia’ in the works in Green Bay, Marinette
- Green Bay garage fire creates $40,000 in estimated damages
- Packers fall to Buccaneers in NFC Championship game
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Wisconsin’s 7-day average of positive COVID-19 cases continues to drop