CALUMET CO., Wis. (WFRV) – Effective immediately, Calumet County Circuit Court is temporarily suspending all in-person hearings until further notice.
All hearings will now be held via phone.
This is a precautionary measure due to the increasingly high rate of COVID-19 cases and community spread in the area.
At this time there will be a staff member at the entrance of the Courthouse to ensure anyone arriving, will be turned away.
Members of the public, crime victims and others who wish to attend a hearing remotely may contact the judicial assistant at (920) 849-1465 to receive call in directions.
Earlier in the week, both Brown and Outagamie County’s suspended in-person court hearings.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Music’s fine virtually from Appleton orchestra players
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Group that repairs wheelchairs gets some more time to find new home
- Restaurants adjust as temperatures force guests back inside
- Explaining the two advisory referendums on Brown County’s Election Day ballot