SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has quietly added three new coronavirus symptoms to its ongoing list.
According to the CDC’s website, the following symptoms were added on May 13:
- Congestion or runny nose
The three symptoms join the list of others that already include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
“This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19,” according to the CDC.
Texas, Florida, and California are setting records for COVID-19 cases and nearly 30 states are reporting an increase in confirmed cases.
At last check, there were more than 9.4 million confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 484,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
In the United States, there are more than 2.3 million cases, the most of any country in the world.
- Aaron Rodgers’ tender interview with cancer survivor turned reporter
- Wisconsin DHS identifies second COVID-19 variant in the state
- Kimberly boys basketball takes confidence into Division I state tournament
- First Friday event add to Oshkosh’s summer economic boom
- In thrilling fashion, Lourdes wins the Division IV state basketball title on a buzzer beater