(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials provide COVID-19 vaccine Q & A on Dec. 16.
Those on the call include:
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Dr. Stephanie Schauer, Division of Public Health Immunization Program Manager
The full briefing will be streamed above starting at 12:00 p.m.
- EU regulator finds link between J&J shot and blood clots
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: ‘Percussion’ full of wonders in Sheboygan
- Oshkosh man jumped out of a vehicle, deputy injures knee following chase
- New Texas COVID-19 variant resistant to antibodies, researchers say
- Brown County & New Leaf Garden Blitz partner for mentorship program