(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials held a COVID-19 vaccine Q & A on Jan. 7 at 1:30 p.m.
Those on the call include:
- Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Stephanie Schauer, Ph.D., Division of Public Health Immunization Program Manager
The full briefing will be streamed above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Oshkosh firefighters train for ice rescues as ice fishing season heats up
- Green Bay Area School District offers students hands-on experience into construction trades
- Wisconsin Senate votes to repeal Wisconsin mask mandate
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Lanes closed, possible power outages on Lombardi Ave. due to crash
- Ice cover over the Great Lakes is well below normal. What does it mean?