(WFRV) – Ellen DeGeneres has tested positive for coronavirus.
The long-time talk show host tweeted about the diagnosis on Thursday, saying she is “feeling fine right now.”
“Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified, and I am following all proper CDC guidelines,” DeGeneres says. “I’ll see you all again after the holidays. Please stay health and safe.”
A spokesperson for The Ellen DeGeneres Show told Entertainment Weekly that production for the show has been paused until January.
Over the summer, allegations surfaced of a toxic work environment on Degeneres’ show.
In September, she used her opening monologue of her daytime talk show to address the allegations, apologizing for things “that never should have happened.”
“I know that I’m in a position of privilege and power and I realize that with that comes responsibility, and I take responsibility for what happens at my show,” she said in a video.
- Fond du Lac man convicted for shooting that paralyzed one in 2018
- New London Fire Dept. responds to campground fire, multiple campers in flames
- Select Brown Co. horse trails reopen for 2021 season
- Green Bay East, Green Bay West continue historic rivalry
- Online report says Green Bay officers donated to Kenosha officer, recently cleared of wrongdoing in Jacob Blake shooting