GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Aurora BayCare Medical Center received its first shipment of the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to a release, clinicians working in emergency departments, ICUs, and other settings with COVID-19 patients will be getting vaccinated tomorrow.
Aurora BayCare was not the only Aurora medical facility getting its first shipment of vaccines, as Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center also received its first shipment.
Distribution of the vaccine will continue at sites throughout Wisconsin and Illinois in the coming days.
- Campus food pantry at NWTC hopes to impact food insecurity among students
- Report on Law Enforcement policies and standards recommendations released
- Chilly air is moving out, rain chances stick around
- What goes into forecasting the SpaceX Crew-2 launch?
- Students tap into their body in Center Stage High School Musical Theater Program’s workshop