MADISON, Wis. (WFRV) – State officials will provide an update on Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response on Thursday, Oct. 15, at 1:30 p.m.
Governor Tony Evers will be joined by:
- Governor Tony Evers
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Traci DeSalvo, Acting Director, Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
The full briefing will be streamed live above at 1:30 p.m.
- Fond du Lac County health to prioritize contacting youth, elderly if they test positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Pres. Trump schedules late-October trip to Wisconsin
- New signs that fans could be returning to Lambeau soon
- Wisconsin adds near-record 42 new COVID-19 related deaths, over 4,000 cases