(WFRV) – Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers and other state officials will provide an Oct. 7 COVID-19 update.
Gov. Evers will be joined by
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Deb Standridge, CEO of the Wisconsin State Fair Park Alternate Care Facility
- Dr. Ryan Westergaard, Chief Medical Officer of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
During the Oct. 6 update, Gov. Evers announced he had directed Palm to order a limit on indoor public gatherings.
The full briefing will be streamed live above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- The Art Garage ‘Doin’ the Classics’ amid COVID-19
- High court won’t extend Wisconsin’s absentee ballot deadline
- Members of West De Pere community push back against district’s decision to return to in-person learning
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Education series virtual this year at Appleton PAC
- Early voting in Green Bay, moderate turn out so far