MADISON, Wis. (WFRV) – Governor Tony Evers and other state officials will participate in a Wednesday briefing to give an update on the status of Wisconsin’s coronavirus response.
Gov. Evers will be joined by:
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Dr. Ryan Westergaard, Chief Medical Officer of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
- Dr. Aronica Williams, Milwaukee Health Services, Inc.
WFRV Local 5 will carry the full briefing above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Door County Habitat for Humanity helps fill affordable housing gap with latest build
- Help decide details of the renovation of Bay Shore Park in Brown County
- Chili Johns to close after decades in Green Bay