GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A Green Bay restaurant is temporarily closing after its employees were recently in contact with others who have tested positive for coronavirus.
According to Plae Bistro, the temporary closure “will allow our entire restaurant to be deep cleaned along with having our employees tested.”
“The last thing we want is to run the risk of infecting ourselves and all of you.”
Jill Bassett, owner and operator of Plae Bistro, says they hope to reopen on Monday, July 20, at 11 a.m.
- Absentee voting contributes to improved voter experience
- Michigan school leaves mask decision up to parents
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Greenville $6.5M park referendum fails to pass
- Primary Election Day, in-person turn out lower, absentee ballots higher