GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Brown County health officials will hold a second ‘Faces of COVID-19 media briefing’ on Wednesday.
The briefing will be hosted by Northeast Wisconsin’s healthcare systems – Advocate Aurora Health/Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Bellin Health Systems, and Prevea Health/HSHS St. Vincent and St. Mary’s Hospitals – in collaboration with Brown County Public Health.
This is the second in a series of weekly media briefings designed to share stories of those directly impacted by the pandemic in Northeast Wisconsin.
Last week, local healthcare workers shared their stories.
This week, COVID-19 patients and families will share their stories.
WFRV Local 5 will stream the full briefing above at 11 a.m.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe