GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Brown County health officials will hold a second ‘Faces of COVID-19 media briefing’ on Wednesday.
The briefing will be hosted by Northeast Wisconsin’s healthcare systems – Advocate Aurora Health/Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Bellin Health Systems, and Prevea Health/HSHS St. Vincent and St. Mary’s Hospitals – in collaboration with Brown County Public Health.
This is the second in a series of weekly media briefings designed to share stories of those directly impacted by the pandemic in Northeast Wisconsin.
Last week, local healthcare workers shared their stories.
This week, COVID-19 patients and families will share their stories.
WFRV Local 5 will stream the full briefing above at 11 a.m.
- Wisconsin man returns to residence he once lived at & physically assaults two individuals
- Fruit cups and tray products being recalled by Kwik Trip for Salmonella concerns
- Two men in Wisconsin accused of stealing from at least 4 stores across two cities, police provide pictures of suspects
- Wisconsin man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Brewers 2024 Spring Training tickets are now available