MENASHA, Wis. (WFRV) – Officials in Menasha are recommending the community does not trick-or-treat door to door this year amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Menasha Police say that the City of Menasha, after consulting with the Health Department, urges that trick-or-treating not happen door-to-door due to “extremely high levels of COVID-19 circulating in the Fox Cities.
Hometown Halloween, the trick-or-treating that occurs among downtown businesses, has been canceled. There are also no official city-wide trick-or-treat hours.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Virtual ‘New Music Series’ concert in Appleton invigorates
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Biden-Harris “Soul of the Nation” bus tour stops in Green Bay
- Round 2: Packers-Vikings at Lambeau Sunday
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday