NEENAH, Wis. (WFRV) – The Neenah Joint School District will offer free lunches available to anyone 18-years-old and under to help those affected by school closures due to coronavirus.
According to the Neenah Joint School District, free lunches will be available Tuesday, March 17 in the parking lots at Hoover, Taft, and Wilson elementary schools in Neenah from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
There will be delivery to group bus stops beginning Wednesday, March 18.
More information and a schedule for these free lunches will be announced Tuesday, according to the Neenah Joint School District.
- UW-Oshkosh students, staff hope to slow spread of coronavirus on campus
- National Voter Registration Day events in Brown County aims to make every vote count
- Wisconsin Supreme Court refuses to hear lame-duck lawsuit
- Appleton confirms 9th COVID-19 related death
- US prosecutors tout drug busts in California, Wisconsin