GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Brown County health officials will hold a ‘Faces of COVID-19 media briefing’ on Wednesday.
The briefing will be hosted by Northeast Wisconsin’s healthcare systems – Advocate Aurora Health/Aurora BayCare Medical Center, Bellin Health Systems, and Prevea Health/HSHS St. Vincent and St. Mary’s Hospitals – in collaboration with Brown County Public Health.
Organizers says this is the first in a series of weekly media briefing designed to provide the community with the stories of those directly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
WFRV Local 5 will stream the full briefing above at 11 a.m.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Music’s fine virtually from Appleton orchestra players
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Group that repairs wheelchairs gets some more time to find new home
- Restaurants adjust as temperatures force guests back inside
- Explaining the two advisory referendums on Brown County’s Election Day ballot