OCONTO, Wis. (WFRV) – After several employees tested positive for coronavirus, the Oconto City Hall will be closed starting Friday, August 21.
According to the City of Oconto’s Facebook page, the closure will remain in effect until further notice. The drop box in the entryway will remain accessible, as will online payments.
The City of Oconto says staff who are not ill will continue to work and be available via email and telephone.
Three staff members are among the 57 positive cases. Corrections officials completed a mass testing of inmates and staff at each of its 37 prison facilities at the end of July and just nine people tested positive.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Pandemic pause allows famed Door County theater to tell its story, Part 2
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Free COVID-19 vaccinations reach Green Bay, register by texting COVID
- Macaulay Culkin ‘sold’ on digitally removing President Trump from Home Alone 2
- Brown Co. leaders urge everyone to get flu shot, especially seniors