GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Oneida Casino will be temporarily closed beginning on Saturday, March 21 at 11:59 p.m.
According to Oneida Casino, the closure is scheduled to last two weeks, but is subject to change. Casino employees will continue to be paid during the closure.
“We appreciate the patience and dedication of our workforce and casino management. Oneida Casino is confident these actions will be in the best interest to protect our employees and the community.”
Casinos across the nation, including in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, are also closing due to the coronavirus outbreak.
WISCONSIN CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE
- Notre Dame Academy to move to all-virtual learning due to COVID-19
- Voters in Northeast Wisconsin appreciate drop boxes for absentee ballots
- Up for debate: a look at the potential impact of the first presidential debate
- President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign rally to be held Saturday
- Denmark School District transitioning to virtual learning