OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Another holiday parade has been canceled this year.
According to Downtown Oshkosh, the parade, scheduled for Nov. 12, has been canceled.
- Green Bay School District veteran Luis Franco named one of the most influential Latinos in Wisconsin
- Brown County Health Department produces TV commercial urging all to wear a mask
- Green Bay Packers grant $250,000 to 5 social justice nonprofits in Wisconsin
- Appleton parents launch recall against AASD school board members
- Temperatures remain cool the rest of the week