(WFRV) – Think you’ve had COVID-19 but never got tested for it? You can get an antibody test at your local Pick ‘n Save now.
Kroger Health’s Rapid Antibody Test, available in all states, can provide information about past infection to patients who believe they may have previously been exposed to the coronavirus but were unable to access testing.
Those who believe they may have already been infected with COVID-19 and are not currently experiencing symptoms are eligible for the test, according to Pick n’ Save.
The tests, supplied by Whitmire Medical, are available to customers for $25. Testing involves a blood-based fingerstick test and results are available within 15 minutes.
To schedule an appointment, click here.
- Packers fans tailgate for home opener for the first time in nearly two years
- Aaron Jones has himself a day, Packers blow the Lions out in the home opener
- All lanes in both directions blocked on WIS 26 in Fond du Lac County due to crash
- Ryder Cup home rentals turn into ‘cash cow’ for locals
- Kewaunee County working to make broadband more available to rural communities