DELTA COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — The Public Health, Delta & Menominee Counties have identified an event at the Upper Peninsula Fairground as a possible coronavirus exposure site on September 12 between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m.
The event was Lake Shore Live 2020 at the Ruth Butler Building at 2401 12th Avenue North in Escanaba.
PHDM recommends that anyone who attended this event during the identified time frame above monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and contact your medical provider should you become symptomatic.
If your symptoms worsen to the point of needing emergency care, please call 911 and notify the dispatcher of your symptoms or any potential exposure.
- Appleton parents launch recall against AASD school board members
- Temperatures remain cool the rest of the week
- NEW Zoo begins winter hours, Adventure Park remains closed
- Illinois bans indoor dining in Chicago, adds restrictions due to resurgence of COVID-19
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day