WASHINGTON, D.C. (WFRV) – U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is consulting with doctors about the need to self-quarantine after reportedly meeting with a member of the Spanish parliament who has tested positive for coronavirus.
According to Sen. Johnson’s office, the senator regularly meets with European government officials and diplomats in his Washington office.
Sen. Johnson reportedly feels healthy and well at this time.
- Two Rivers alpaca farm welcomes guests in honor of National Alpaca Day
- Sheboygan P.D. search for suspect in armed robbery incident
- One dead, three displaced after Green Bay fire
- Big win for anglers in Oshkosh
- Almost 3,000 new positive COVID-19 cases and 7 new virus-related deaths reported by Wisconsin DHS