(WFRV) – State officials will provide an update on Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response.
Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk of the Department of Health Services will be joined by Maj. Russell Simonis, Officer in Charge of the Specimen Collection Action Team with the Wisconsin National Guard and Svea Erlandson, Civilian Lead of COVID-19 Specimen Collection Action Team with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
The full briefing will be streamed live above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- DNR urges hunters to watch for elk and moose, keeping non-target animals safe