(WFRV) – State officials will provide an update on Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Governor Tony Evers will be joined by:
- Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Dr. Ryan Westergaard, Chief Medical Officer, DHS Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
The full briefing will be streamed above starting at 1:30 p.m.
This is Gov. Evers’ first briefing since he signed an Executive Order asking Wisconsinites to stay home amid an uptick in COVID-19 cases and related hospitalizations.
- Prince Harry says inheritance from Princess Diana made it possible to leave royal family
- Ledgeview Gardens gets early jump on growing produce for customers
- Applications for Wisconsin’s 2021 elk hunt are now available until May
- Record highs possible Tuesday, then rainy weather later this week
- COVID relief bill allows student debt forgiveness without tax hit