(WFRV) – Governor Tony Evers and other state officials will provide an update on Wisconsin’s coronavirus response.
Gov. Evers will be joined by:
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Dr. Ryan Westergaard, Chief Medical Officer of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
The full briefing will be streamed live starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Gov. Evers announces shipment of one millionth mask for pandemic protection
- New technology at Wisconsin airports make travels safer and more convenient, now and into the future
- UPDATE: GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Surf’s U.P.: Riding the waves of Lake Superior
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure