(WFRV) – Governor Tony Evers and other state officials will provide an update on Wisconsin’s coronavirus response.
Gov. Evers will be joined by:
- Secretary-designee Andrea Palm, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Dr. Ryan Westergaard, Chief Medical Officer of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases
- Ryan Nilsestuen, Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Governor
The full briefing will be streamed live starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Fans react to an empty Lambeau Field
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Sturgeon Bay acting couple building own community theater
- Packers answer Lions early surge, dominate 3rd and 4th quarters in win
- Wisconsin DHS reports over 100,000 total positive COVID-19 test results within the state
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites