According to the Facebook page ‘Open Central Wisconsin Now,’ an anti-mask mandate rally is scheduled for August 8, one week after the statewide mandate goes into effect.
The exact details for the rally have not yet been released.
WFRV affiliate WSAW says the same group organized a rally in Mosinee to protest the Safer at Home order in April.
Multiple groups led rallies in protest after Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers extended the Safer at Home order.
- Cooler and rainier day ahead
- Appleton bars prepare for an early Sunday shift for Packers in London
- Neenah community comes in full force, fills two trucks of supplies for Hurricane Ian victims
- ThedaCare Trauma Center hosts FOCUS program at Fox Cities PAC
- ‘No longer able to keep going’: Local cafe in Kewaunee County to close by end of weekend