According to the Facebook page ‘Open Central Wisconsin Now,’ an anti-mask mandate rally is scheduled for August 8, one week after the statewide mandate goes into effect.
The exact details for the rally have not yet been released.
WFRV affiliate WSAW says the same group organized a rally in Mosinee to protest the Safer at Home order in April.
Multiple groups led rallies in protest after Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers extended the Safer at Home order.
- NWS confirms tornado hit part of Iron County, Mich.
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97
- Man freed after modified lawnmower rollover crash
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Coronavirus: Historical ‘Susan & Elizabeth’ set in Sturgeon Bay
- Shelton beats incumbent Gruszynski for assembly district seat