(WFRV) – Wisconsin health officials will hold a briefing regarding a COVID-19 vaccine.
Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and Stephanie Schauer, Ph.D., Division of Public Health Immunization Program Manager, will participate in the briefing.
The full briefing will stream above starting at 1 p.m.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Livestream ‘The Magic of the Holidays’ keeps much of a legacy going
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- One person dead in Marinette Co. after officer-involved shooting
- Nurses helping nurses: how out of state nurses lend a helping hand in Green Bay
- Milwaukee County finishes election recount, Biden holds lead