(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials are participating in a media briefing to provide an update on Wisconsin’s coronavirus response.
Stephanie Smiley, DHS Division of Public Health Interim Administrator, and Maj. Gen. Paul Knapp, Wisconsin’s Adjutant General, will hold the briefing at 1:30 p.m.
The full briefing will be streamed above.
- Wisconsin adds over 5,000 new COVID-19 cases, 24 deaths
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Former Packer, Hall of Famer Herb Adderley dies at 81
- Pres. Trump schedules another Wisconsin visit ahead of Election Day
- Two Rivers monument honors lives lost in one of Wisconsin’s deadliest shipwrecks