(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials will provide a briefing regarding the opening of the alternate care facility at the Wisconsin State Fair Park.
Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and Deb Standridge, CEO of the Wisconsin State Fair Park Alternate Care Facility, will provide more information during the briefing.
The full update will be streamed above starting at 2 p.m.
- Hand warmers – how do they work?: Science Course with Ryan Morse
- Pres. Trump to make stop in Wisconsin
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- Wisconsin adds over 4,000 new COVID-19 cases for second day in a row
- Green Bay pizza place closes dining room for the rest of the year