(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials will outline a new website designed to make the testing process easier and more efficient during a Thursday briefing.
Stephanie Smiley, DHS Division of Public Health Interim Administrator, and Maj. Gen. Paul Knapp, Wisconsin’s Adjutant General, will participate in the briefing.
Catch the full stream live above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Schumer: Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Appleton bakery celebrates National Pie Day