(WFRV) – Wisconsin officials will outline a new website designed to make the testing process easier and more efficient during a Thursday briefing.
Stephanie Smiley, DHS Division of Public Health Interim Administrator, and Maj. Gen. Paul Knapp, Wisconsin’s Adjutant General, will participate in the briefing.
Catch the full stream live above starting at 1:30 p.m.
- Brown County Health Department produces TV commercial urging all to wear a mask
- Green Bay Packers grant $250,000 to 5 social justice nonprofits in Wisconsin
- Appleton parents launch recall against AASD school board members
- Temperatures remain cool the rest of the week
- NEW Zoo begins winter hours, Adventure Park remains closed