More than 150,000 people in Wisconsin have tested positive for the virus, and 1,465 have died.
Wisconsin has seen a spike in cases in recent months, and has been one of the top five states in the country for new cases per-capita.
The Republican Johnson said Monday that while there have been “so many tragedies” for those who test positive, “at the same time COVID is not a death sentence.”
- President Trump returning to Green Bay four days ahead of election day
- Three more UW-Madison badgers test positive for COVID-19
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital swaddles newborns in pink blankets for breast cancer awareness
- Wisconsin trick-or-treat times 2020
- NOAA winter outlook calls for above average precipitation in Wisconsin