DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – The Trump campaign will host a Catholics for Trump MAGA Meet-Up featuring remarks from former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz in De Pere.
According to a release, the meet-up will be held on Friday, Sept. 25, at 5:45 p.m. at The Marq in De Pere.
Earlier this month, former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Holmgren campaigned for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden alongside Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich.
This meet-up is just another presidential campaign effort in Wisconsin, which has frequently been a referred to a battleground state in the upcoming election.
A Trump Floatilla boat parade was held in the Bay of Green Bay and along the Fox River earlier this month.
Before his holiday visit, VP Pence was last in Wisconsin on Aug. 19 when he toured Tanckcraft in Darien. That visit corresponded with the Democratic National Convention.
- Illinois bans indoor dining in Chicago, adds restrictions due to resurgence of COVID-19
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day
- Green Bay, Brown County budget plans invest in behavioral health initiatives
- WPS Garden of Lights returns to Green Bay Botanical Garden for 24th year
- Wisconsin reports largest single-day increases in COVID-19 cases, deaths