DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – The Trump campaign will host a Catholics for Trump MAGA Meet-Up featuring remarks from former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz in De Pere.
According to a release, the meet-up will be held on Friday, Sept. 25, at 5:45 p.m. at The Marq in De Pere.
Earlier this month, former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Holmgren campaigned for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden alongside Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich.
This meet-up is just another presidential campaign effort in Wisconsin, which has frequently been a referred to a battleground state in the upcoming election.
A Trump Floatilla boat parade was held in the Bay of Green Bay and along the Fox River earlier this month.
Before his holiday visit, VP Pence was last in Wisconsin on Aug. 19 when he toured Tanckcraft in Darien. That visit corresponded with the Democratic National Convention.
- Viral weather TikTok causes 100% chance of confusion. How does Storm Team 5 simplify this problem?
- Hauling for Good, fundraiser for The Littlest Tumor Foundation hits the road March 1st
- Oconto Co. Health won’t begin vaccinating newly eligible groups due to limited supply
- UW-Green Bay expands LGBTQ+ services to Manitowoc, Sheboygan Campuses
- WI adds over 800 new COVID-19 cases, reaching highest single day of new deaths in 30 days