GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Super Bowl-winning Green Bay Packers Coach Mike Holmgren and Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich campaign for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Holmgren and Genrich held a virtual press conference at noon on Saturday, September 12.
Within the conference, Holmgren and Genrich highlighted their reasons why they believe President Donald Trump has failed Green Bay’s economy sending waves through the community.
Shortly after the press conference, Trump Victory Spokesperson Anna Kelly released a statement saying, “Joe Biden Proved during his 674 days of absence from Wisconsin that he doesn’t care about Badger State voters. No last-ditch effort will change that.”
- Leave a legacy, name a bench at Friends of Peninsula State Park
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic scheduled to open in Sheboygan
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October