GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Super Bowl-winning Green Bay Packers Coach Mike Holmgren and Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich campaign for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Holmgren and Genrich held a virtual press conference at noon on Saturday, September 12.
Within the conference, Holmgren and Genrich highlighted their reasons why they believe President Donald Trump has failed Green Bay’s economy sending waves through the community.
Shortly after the press conference, Trump Victory Spokesperson Anna Kelly released a statement saying, “Joe Biden Proved during his 674 days of absence from Wisconsin that he doesn’t care about Badger State voters. No last-ditch effort will change that.”
- Village of Pulaski moves forward with property tax levy limit increase referendum question on Nov. 3, 2020 ballot
- Joe Biden plans to visit Manitowoc on Monday
- Sunny and warmer days ahead
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: One and one and one and one = a fantastic four in Wisconsin theater
- Purple Porch Project: Raising awareness about domestic violence