HILBERT, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, will visit Hilbert on Tuesday morning.
According to the Trump campaign, Ivanka will visit Brindlewood Barn on County Road B. She will “participate in a conversation with local supporters.”
Ivanka is scheduled to begin that conversation around 10 a.m.
Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence will visit Waukesha to host a ‘Make America Great Again!’ event.
- Milwaukee police providing locks for Kia, Hyundai owners
- Newsmaker Sunday: Traumatic brain injuries and what symptoms to watch out for
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Green Bay Police Officer has minor injuries after vehicle collision
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Two brands of stage classics get merry makeovers in Oshkosh