HILBERT, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, will visit Hilbert on Tuesday morning.
According to the Trump campaign, Ivanka will visit Brindlewood Barn on County Road B. She will “participate in a conversation with local supporters.”
Ivanka is scheduled to begin that conversation around 10 a.m.
Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence will visit Waukesha to host a ‘Make America Great Again!’ event.
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs
- Appleton grandpa comes up with a creative to pick grandkids up from school
- Fond du Lac child hit by vehicle, airlifted to hospital
- Charges dismissed for Hobart man allegedly involved in Brown County arson
- Waupun man found guilty of homicide for death of 75-year-old grandmother