KENOSHA, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump has scheduled multiple more campaign stops in the days leading up to Election Day, including another stop to Wisconsin.
The Trump campaign says the president will deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Victory rally in Kenosha at 7 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 2.
On Saturday, Pres. Trump will make multiple stops in Pennsylvania. On Sunday, Pres. Trump will travel to Michigan, Iowa, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Pres. Trump in Kenosha | September
On Monday, he’ll again visit North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Michigan before traveling to Kenosha. After Kenosha, Pres. Trump will travel back to Michigan.
This will be Pres. Trump’s fifth visit to Wisconsin in the month leading up to Election Day.
- Green Bay man sentenced to prison for death of 23-day-old son
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Small group of Packers employees, household family to attend Sunday’s game
- Clintonville School Board to decide on return to school plan at Monday meeting
- Bonduel Harley-Davidson dealership like ‘coming to the candy store’