(WFRV) – President Donald Trump has scheduled another campaign stop to Wisconsin just days before Election Day.
Trump’s campaign says he will visit West Salem in La Crosse County on Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 4 p.m. This stop will be one of four “Make America Great Again Victory Rallies.”
He will also visit Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nebraska next week.
According to the Trump campaign, all attendees will be given a temperature check, masks they will be instructed to wear, and access to hand sanitizer.
Pres. Trump will visit Waukesha on Saturday, Oct. 24.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Viral ‘Faithfall,’ ‘Only for Now’ theater pieces set in Green Bay
- Gov. Evers announces shipment of one millionth mask for pandemic protection
- New technology at Wisconsin airports make travels safer and more convenient, now and into the future
- UPDATE: GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Surf’s U.P.: Riding the waves of Lake Superior