GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump will visit Wisconsin on Saturday.
The Trump campaign says the president will deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again event in at the La Crosse Regional Airport at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 3.
He’ll then travel to Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport to deliver remarks at 6 p.m.
Before Kenosha, Pres. Trump visited Oshkosh in late August.
Pres. Trump visited Green Bay’s Austin Straubel in June where he also participated in a town hall event.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown