GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – President Donald Trump will visit Wisconsin on Saturday.
The Trump campaign says the president will deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again event in at the La Crosse Regional Airport at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 3.
He’ll then travel to Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport to deliver remarks at 6 p.m.
Before Kenosha, Pres. Trump visited Oshkosh in late August.
Pres. Trump visited Green Bay’s Austin Straubel in June where he also participated in a town hall event.
- Justice for Daunte Wright Rally draws small crowd in Appleton
- Green Bay Blizzard prepares for 2021 season with training camp
- Fox Cities P.A.C. announces new shows, series for upcoming season
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection